Komatsu Genuine Coolant
Komatsu Genuine Coolant - 35/65 Pre-Diluted
DO NOT ADD WATER
SUPER COOLANT AF-NAC
Komatsu 35/65 pre-diluted genuine coolant is specially formulated for use in all KOMATSU Vehicles. Its used state-of-the art technology in an advanced ethylene glycol-based formula. It contains no amines, no silicates that may cause aluminium corrosion and pitting. KOMATSU 35/65 PRE-DILUTED GENUINE COOLANT provides long-lasting protection for aluminium, cast, iron and other engine components.
* Using a 15 psi pressure cap
Concentration 35 %
Boiling Point 128 C
Freezing Point - 20 C
CAUTION : DO NOT REMOVE RADIATOR CAP WHEN THE ENGINE IS HOT. CHECK OWNER’ MANUAL FOR SPECIFIED USAGE.
- Remove radiator cap when engine is cool. Drain coolant from engine/radiator/ inverter by opening drain values. Check belts and hoses. Replace when needed.
- If flushing is needed, see Owner’s Manual for specific directions.
- Read owner’s manual for cooling system capacity. Refill cooling system with KOMATSU 35/65 PRE-DILUTED GENUINE COOLANT. DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Periodically check coolant level. Top off with KOMATSU 35/65 PRE-DILUTED Genuine Coolant as necessary.